Tagged With: vocal cords
Today is Women’s Day. I feel honoured, on behalf of my sex, to have one day in a year kept aside to celebrate us along with other days such as World Epilepsy Day, World Hemorrhoids Day and World Tobacco Day. The tokenism of such a day is moving beyond words and it was with a … Continue reading »
- Best Summer Camps for kids (published in Conde Nast Traveller)
- What Shashi Tharoor hates about New York and loves about New Delhi (published in Conde Nast Traveller)
- A destination wedding (Mauritius) (published in the Conde Nast Traveller, India)
- With wings of steel (published in Make in India magazine – 2016)
- For the love of Lahore (published in Conde Nast Traveller)
Sorry. No data so far.