Tagged With: Hatchers
The past few years I have bought more books on Kindle and Amazon than I have from a book store. As much as I loved the feel of a real book, when an e-book was merely a click away, it was a temptation hard to pass up. I took care of my need to physically … Continue reading »
- A woman wanting more out of life isn’t good for a man’s eco system – My piece for the Taj Colloquium
- Pokemon Go – Is it is going to ruin our kids? This is what dogs think of it.
- Confessions of a ‘born again’ vegetarian – my piece in The Quint
- The curse of the stiletto. Should women be liberating themselves from high heels?
- I am to parenting what Kim Kardashian is to modesty
- More posts from New York City
- About Ashley Madison, Tinder, illicit love and some more updates from New York
- Ab Ki Baar Voters List Sey Utaar
- On living with the crazies – A true tale from a dog with a blog
- Gentlemen are an endangered species
- Notes from Azerbaijan, Merci Baku
- Get in touch
- Online book stores, It isn’t you, it’s me
- The Importance of Being Topless